1. Do not apply full strength essential oils to your skin. Oils must be diluted first with what is called a carrier oil, such as fractionated coconut oil or grapeseed oil. Understanding proper dilution is also important. Most oils are safe at a 1:25 dilution, meaning, you use 1 drop of oil with every 25 drops of carrier oil.
2. Do not ingest essential oils. Although most of our oils are GRAS (generally regarded as safe) by the FDA we do not recommend you take them internally.
3. Keep all oils out of the reach of children. While some of our blends and oils are definitely "kid safe", it is important children never play with or attempt self-application. Remember, these oils are powerful and pure.
4. If you are pregnant or nursing, be sure to consult your physician prior to using any essential oils.
5. Never place essential oils in a hot oil burner or hot diffuser over a flame or bulb. Oils have a flash point and can burn. Keep away from flame.
6. Never put essential oils in the eyes or ears.
7. Oils should be stored in a dark bottle and kept away from direct sunlight or prolonged exposure to bright light. If possible keep in a cool, dark place.
ALL INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE REGARDING OUR OILS AND THEIR USE IS MEANT TO BE EDUCATIONAL IN NATURE AND IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL ADVICE.